Change tab order in conversation panel

Is it possible to change the tab order in the Conversation panel so that the Updates tab appears by default?

Thanks!

Hey @Radnad!

Can you try changing the settings of the updates tab? It might be that another view has already been set as the default view.

Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 1.53.22 pm

Let me know how you go :slight_smile:

Thanks for this @BiancaT
That would definitely work I believe, but even though I’m admin the option is greyed out.

1 Like

Can you reorder the tabs though. I have similar issue where I want to rearrange the tabs in certain order (Not just in conversation panel but also on the board level). Can you do that?

Hm, can you let me know if there is a little house symbol next to any of the views in your conversation panel?

Screen Shot 2023-05-05 at 10.16.59 am

I am afraid not at this time! The workaround to this is utilising the set as board default option :pray:

I do have the home icon. You can’t save the changes from filters into home view (or main tab) and creating new views each time isn’t really ideal situation.

Indeed there is :slight_smile:

Are you the board owner? I ask this as only board owners will be able to change the default item view, even if you’re the account admin!

Hi @BiancaT . Yes I’m the board owner. But just changing default view item doesn’t solve the issue. There should be a way to reorder the tabs.

1 Like

Understood :pray: The more visibility on this request the better! Every quarter we take the features with the top votes to our development team for a response. Share this with your fellow community members to get the votes up :raised_hands:

I am also the board owner and the option is still greyed out.

Hm this is a little strange! Are you able to send me a private message via community so I can take a closer look? Would you be able to include a screenshot of the board subscribers just to verify you’re a board owner? :pray:

@BiancaT Let’s do this… but I can’t find a way to send you a private message :upside_down_face: How do I do that?

this is a basic feature that MUST be added.