Community office hour sessions!

Have a question about building a board? Looking for some advice on the best workflow?
Join one of our community office hours!

Our office hours consist of weekly 45 minute sessions where our team will address beginner to intermediate level questions. Each session will have 15 spots open for anyone from our community to join. If you don’t see your desired space below the spots may already be filled. Not to worry this is the start of many sessions, every Wednesdays at 6PM EST to be exact :slight_smile: .

Fill out the attached form with you preference in dates to receive a registration link. These are smaller intimate sessions so spots fill up fast!

Hi - Is there community office hours for IST time zone (Israel)?

Hey! We are working on having this in the coming weeks and are first testing out US office hours in our EST time zone! Is there a time of day that works best for you? we will be putting out a poll soon :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. Wednesdays or Thursdays around 5pm would be best for me. I’m looking forward to the poll!

Hi. Will you be using the same Workform each week to complete? If so I will add it in the calendar as a reminder. Thanks.