Connected boards in Gantt

Hi :slight_smile: is it possible to show connected boards in Gantt when using Spli Mode? e.g. I have a list of adresses that is connected to a board of customers. When planning I need to see who the customer is, but I cannot see any connected boards (where I have my customers and supervisors)

Hi @Thomas_Stentz :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

You should be able to see your connected boards and items in the Gantt view / widget when using the Split view.
You should also be able to click into the linked item to open up the data for that item.
If you’re seeing something different on your side, could you share with us a screenshot or short screen recording of what you’re seeing on your side?

You can use the online tool useloom.com to record for free and then send me a link :slight_smile:

Once I have a little more information I’ll be able to do a deeper dive into this and we can go from there!

Best,

Dani

Hi again @Thomas_Stentz!

Just wanted to check in and see if you were still experiencing this issue?
We would be happy to take a closer look in to this if so!

Best,

Dani

Hi @Thomas_Stentz

As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as closed.

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani