Connecting Boards if Person is someone even on new boards

Hello, i’ve seen lots of information about connecting boards but I don’t think i’ve had my question answered. (first post sorry!)

I basically run a mortgage business and have taken an admin on. I have multiple brokers so i have created templates for each type of case (purchase, remortgage etc). Within these I have groups which are basically Pre Offer and Post Offer - all with separate Items and SubItems.

I also have a Group for Pre Offer and Post Offer for my admin. Some tasks are for the broker to perform but some are for the Admin.

When a new board is created, I want any task thats status is changed to WORKING ON, and the PERSON = (ADMIN), to show up in the relevant group. It would be useful for these to be linked too so when they are updated, they update on the main board.

I have created an automation that copies the task over but it’s not quite right.

Any thoughts?

Hey Marc,

Is this more along the lines of what you’re looking for?

If you’d like for the item to be in a specific group in your destination board, you can set up an automation (in your destination board) to move the item to the relevant group, based upon its status when it’s created in the board.

Let me know if this makes sense!