Considering migrating from HubSpot and Trello to Monday

We are seeking a Monday expert who can assist in setting up our CRM, workspaces, boards, automations and provide guidance on Monday.com including best practices! We currently use Trello & Hubspot and need our contacts, projects and tasks to be transferred over as well.

Please contact me at nirit.ayal@thinkz.ai

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @NiritA,

Nice to e-meet you and welcome to the community :slight_smile:

I would be able to assist you in understanding more on how you can transfer your data into monday.com and setting your account up.
Being a monday.com and HubSpot partner as well, I understand how your information will need to be transitioned.

Would love to schedule a call with you to assist you further.

Please book a time that suits you below
Book Meeting here

If you you cannot find a time that suits please let me know.

Any queries please let me know.

Alex Robinson
upstream

1 Like

Hey there @NiritA and welcome to the monday.com community forums!

I work with the team at CarbonWeb and we know full well how monday.com can be used as a CRM. We have gone through at least ten iterations internally and have developed a handful for our clients. That is why we developed the CarbonCRM Suite which is considered an end-to-end solution using native monday functionality and features.

We also provide holsitic custom development solutions for people and companies who need something a bit more robust. All this to say that we could assist you in a variety of ways.

If you would like to setup an initial meeting please do so here: Consultation - Ricky

Good luck as you get started!

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co