Integrating Hubspot to monday.com Using zapier

Recently integrated Hubspot to monday.com , unfortunately the column with multiple item , when you connect hubspot to monday.com directly , it picks the first choice.
Has one experienced this and how did you resolve this
I was advised to explore using Zapier , how does this work
some please help

Hello @EuniceNM!

Thanks for reaching out!

I am curious about the column you say gets populated with the first available option. I have a few questions about this:

1. Which kind of column is this? (Maybe a dropdown or tag column?)
  2. Which piece of information from Hubspot are you connecting to that column? Is there a chance that the information coming from Hubspot matches that option that is being populated in the board?

I ask this questions so I have a better understanding of the context and with that I can better assist you.

Regarding Zapier, I found this information that I think could be of use to you in case you want to learn a bit more about it:

Looking forward to hearing from you again!

-Matias

Thanks, Matias for reaching out.
I used excel to upload data, all columns were converted to text format , once i change a specific column to dropdown which is the field of my interest only the first option within the column is highlighted.
hope this helps
Kind regards,

Hello again!

I understand now. Thank you for sharing that information and giving me a better context of the situation.

I believe in this case, the best course of action here is for you to contact support@monday.com as they will be best able to help regarding the import of information and the integration.

I hope you can solve your issue that way!

All the best,
-Matias