Dashboard - sharing

Hello everyone,

Do you know if there is a way in Monday to share a dashboard to people (users or gusets) without sharing them underlying boards ?

We would like to only send a link and any person with this link could see the dashboard in read only for example.

I understood that it is possible to do this with one view on a board, so I was wondering if we can do the same but with a dashboard ?

Thank you for your help, have a great day,

Corentin

1 Like

I’ve got the same problem, but can’t find any way of achieving this - very frustrating!

@corentin.dalfarra @stuttters I don’t think that is currently possible in monday.com. If a third party add-on is an option, I suggest to take a look at the Analytics & Reports by Screenful, which allows creating dashboards and reports from monday.com data, and sharing them in many different ways (including public share links and scheduled emails). You can learn more about our sharing features from this guide.

1 Like

Hi @sl1nna

Thank you for your answer,

Unfortunately we were planning to use native features of Monday and not using a custom/marketplace app, so I will wait for new features in the future.

Have a nice day,

Corentin