TV Mode for Dashboard, get shareable public link

We would like to display our dashboard on a screen in our office, it would be great if we can get a shareable link where no login is needed (just like on the boards where you can click share settings)

unfortunately the dashboards have no way of being shared publically, and TV Mode requires you to click a button.

I know this feature has been requested many times, if it will not be added in the forseeable future I would already love to be able to just call https:://mydomain.monday.com/overviews/8413685/tvmode so that it would automatically start in fullscreen then we can at least make it work with a logged in user on the screen.

Agreed. Simple to implement! Please do this soon!

1 Like

I would gladly upvote this. I’m floored that I can’t easily share a dashboard with a client without giving them full access to the other boards feeding the dashboard… I’m floored.

A public link to a dashboard would be a presumably easy, and HUGE win for us.

2 Likes

@thomaslang @Joelburden @davidpriceav just wanted to let you know about the Screenful add-on that makes it easy to share data in Monday boards internally or with external stakeholders. You can create charts and reports, and share them via

Here’s an example setup with two monitors:

We have a free 21 day trial so you can give it a try.