Dashboards are now open to guests!

Share your reports with your external users and spread the data love :heart:

You can now invite existing guests from your account to see the dashboards you’ve created on your shareable boards!

Guests will be able to see all widgets that refer to shareable boards they’re invited to, so you can be sure that only allowed content will be visible to them.

You can invite guests from the “Invite team member” window by looking their name up and clicking on it.

1 Like

Hello,
I have tried this, works fine!
only one question:
how i can avoid the guest for creating their own widgets???
@Danielle-monday.com

Hey thanks so much for making this available. Don’t want to be a downer but I have an issue. I added my guest into the dashboard but it seems like they need to be added into the linked boards too in order to see the stats on the dashboard. Is this something that can just simply be public without giving them access to the individual boards?

2 Likes

Hi! This is great news!

Is there any way that a dashboard Board can be shared on an open weblink without any capability to change things. We would like to be able to share our projects list with constituents who are requesting projects (approx. 1000 individuals). Inviting each person and expecting them to create an account would not work for us.

Thanks!

1 Like

I second this idea! a weblink would be fantastic!