Dashboard widget limits - max 30?

Hello!

We’ve stumbled upon an issue we’ve not seen before. When creating dashboards, it seems to have a limit on how many widgets we can add. Getting the below message:

Speaking to the support team, it looks like you can duplicate existing widgets as many times as you like, exceeding 30 widgets, without there being an issue:

Is this something that can be fixed? Because of this we can’t currently build out existing dashboards.

Hey @Mariolsen!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’ve followed up with our developers on this and will get back to you once I hear back with more insight into whether we are planning on fixing this anytime soon. Thanks in advance for your patience :pray:

2 Likes

Hi - we are encountering the same issue. Is there an update on this one? Thanks!

Hey Mae,

This is still an issue that our team is aware of - transparently, we don’t have concrete plans on addressing this in the near future due to some more urgent fixes taking priority. I apologise for the inconvenience at this stage and appreciate your understanding in advance :pray: