Decision Making

Hi, I need to create a formula that filters my column and only shows the respective data, but I don’t know how can I make it on Monday. I need to select the media type and then on the other column shows only the formats that this media supports.

Example:
If I choose BANNER from the list, then shows me all the options for the banner such as: 70:800, 640:80, 900:600. But if I choose LINKEDIN, then shows me all the options for the LinkedIn post such as: 16:9, 1:1, 9:16.

Incorporating conditional logic within your formula can further enhance its effectiveness.

It’s great that you’re seeking a solution to display only the relevant data for each selection. One approach you might consider is integrating a dynamic formula that responds to user inputs in real-time. To achieve this, you could explore incorporating a flip coin mechanism into your platform. By leveraging a coin flipper script, you can introduce an element of randomness that selects the appropriate formats corresponding to each media type. This not only simplifies the decision-making process but also adds a touch of interactivity for your users.