Defferent Workdays in group at one board

Hi, I got trouble in workdays setting. I want to my board have 2 kind workdays such as in group 1 my workdays start in monday to friday (5 day) but in group 2 i want to setting the workdays start in monday to sunday (7 day). Can you help me, what should i do ?

Hi @Asep12 :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

At the moment the workday settings will be global, meaning they will apply to all groups on the board.
We don’t currently allow for this to be set on a group by group basis, I’m afraid.

I can definitely appreciate how this would be a useful addition to the platform for yourself, and I’m sure for other teams too, so I would highly recommend opening a thread in our Feature Request section.
Here other users who would also like this added to the platform will be able to upvote the feature!
You can find this here: Submit an Idea - monday Community Forum

Best,
Dani

Hi @Asep12 :wave:

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved.
This means that the thread will close in 7 days time :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.