How to customize week days

Hi everyone. I need a solution for how to customize my work week. for example, my project schedule work days start from Saturday to Thursday(am in the Gulf region). Friday is considered a weekend. how do I fix this so that my timelines are not taken off track?

Hi @Martyn1 :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

You can customise the weekend settings via the Admin panel.
You can find this by going to the profile picture / initials in the bottom left hand corner of the platform and then selecting Admin from the menu that appears.

Once in this menu, select General > Account.
Here you will see the ability to change the first day of the week.

Unfortunately this is currently set on the logic of a two day weekend, meaning that you can pick between a Monday-Friday work week or a Sunday - Thursday work week.
Selecting the second option may help you somewhat here, as it will mark Friday as a weekend day.

That said, I can definitely appreciate how adding more flexibility and options to this menu would be a useful addition to the platform for yourself, and I’m sure for other teams too, so I would highly recommend opening a thread in our Feature Request section.
Here other users who would also like this added to the platform will be able to upvote the feature!
You can find this here: Submit an Idea - monday Community Forum

Best,
Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.