Does Monday.com need to improve transparency, responsiveness, and development priorities?

+1 to having at least a high level roadmap that is user facing.

I also think the Monday team should consider moving feature requests and voting out of the discourse forum and into a more organized place with fewer duplicates, "I must have this or else I’ll hold my breath until I turn purple!" threads, and more organized voting. If you’re going to take user input to inform your roadmap, you have to follow the numbers, or else you end up with many of the hyper specific and seemingly odd additions to the product that some in this thread are complaining of.

I agree with others that have mentioned stabilizing the primary features and API should be first priority over gimmicks. Fortunately, from this thread, we know the Monday team is actively working on ways to improve the API.

We’re all guilty of demanding features that would benefit us personally and complaining about our personal unsupported use cases. It helps to keep in mind that monday is in a hyper growth stage right now and things will get better over time, like all evolving software. Personally, I appreciate the level of engagement I have had with the Monday team via support tickets and the forums, since switching back to the platform recently from Asana. By comparison, Asana is a company that virtually never responds directly or honestly to user criticism and has feature requests + bugs with hundreds or even thousands of votes on their forums stuck in the “planned” stage for years at a time.

5 Likes