Dose API V2 2023-10 support query the value of a formula column?

I’ve notice the update of the API V2.

I’m really want to know is that possible to query the value of the formula column?

Is there an update on this? Can I use this via make?

@Soroh This documentation is somewhat erroneous. While it does return a value, it is always null.

At this time the API does not return a value for formula columns, so it cannot be used via make. Lets hope next year!

Is there any solution to this?

I need to run this formula through 15,000 subitems every night + when status changes. Doing it via make is very costly. I’m currently doing it via Monday formula but I need to copy it over to a status column so I can use the results to trigger automations, charts, etc.

IF({Category}=“HCBS Disenrolled”,“N/A”,

IF(OR(AND({Effective Duration#Labels}<>“Manual”, {Name}<>“CANS Assessment”, {Name}<>“CCF SED Verification Form”), AND({Effective Duration#Labels}=“Manual”,DAYS({Due Date}, {Item Date})>=60),AND({Effective Duration#Labels}=“Manual”, {Item Date}=“”)),

IF(DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))<-1, “Expired”, IF(AND(DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))>=-1, DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))<2), “2 Days”, IF(AND(DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))>=2, DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))<6), “1 Week”, IF(AND(DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))>=6, DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))<13), “2 Weeks”, IF(DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))>=13, “Completed”, IF({Due Date}=“”, “No Expiration”, “Error”)))))),

IF(AND({Effective Duration#Labels}=“Manual”, DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE({Item Date}))<60), “Update Expiration Date”,

IF(OR({Name}=“CCF SED Verification Form”, {Name}=“CANS Assessment”),

IF(DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))<-1, “Expired”, IF(AND(DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))>=-1, DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))<2), “2 Days”, IF(AND(DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))>=2, DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))<6), “1 Week”, IF(AND(DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))>=6, DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))<13), “2 Weeks”, IF(AND(DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))>=13, DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))<30),“1 Month”, IF(AND(DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))>=30, DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))<60),“2 Months”, IF(AND({Name}=“CANS Assessment”, DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))>=60, DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))<92),“3 Months”, IF(AND({Name}=“CANS Assessment”, DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))>=92), “Completed”, IF(AND({Name}=“CCF SED Verification Form”, DAYS({Due Date},FORMAT_DATE(TODAY()))>=60), “Completed”, “Error”

)))))))))

)

)))

This is not possible without using a third party formula app that you create formulas in, and then that writes a value to a column. It doesn’t rely on the formula columns at all, since they have no value outside of your browser window.