Drawing a to-do list from groups & projects

Hi all :slight_smile:

Apologies if this is a really basic question - I am a new user on Monday! I have created a board in Monday, and under that I have ‘groups’ (which are my clients) and ‘projects’ (which are the individual tasks I need to do for each client. I give each project (task) a priority rating.

At the beginning of each week, I would like to be able to draw up a ‘to-do’ list of projects (tasks) that I aim to get done that week, however, they will all be from different 'groups.

Is there any way to do this either manually (I tick the projects I want added to my to-do list) or even automatically (anything that is marked high priority)?

Thanks so much :slight_smile:

Hi @MrsWooding :wave:

Dani here with the monday.com support team! As the new moderator in the Community I just wanted to check in here to see if you still needed any assistance!

If so, I would recommend creating a Dashboard for your items.
You can use a dashboard to combine multiple boards together and use widgets to see your data in different ways.
If you’re looking to create something like a to-do list, I’d recommend checking out The Table Widget.

Once you set this up, you can add a filter to the widget that will allow you to select what items you’d like to appear in the widget.
In this case you can set it up so that only the items with the status of ‘High priority’ are shown in the widget.
You can go even further than this and also add in date filters to only show you those items that are due for the next week / month etc.

If you’re looking for a more general overview of what tasks you have coming up, I would recommend checking out My Work.
You can use this feature to automatically see the items that have been assigned to you, in date order.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Dani