Duplicate Alert

Hi Guys,
I need a basic Function that I just cannot seem to find, does anyone have any work arounds?

Leads automatically get entered into Board 1 from various channels.
Once a lead gets assigned it is duplicated to the Assigned Companies Board and then gets filed into Board 2.

I need to be able to check for:
1- Double Lead
(Checking for duplicate leads from different sources which will be all on Board 1)
2- Existing Lead
(Checking A lead hasn’t re-enquired so we don’t assign different companies to the same lead, this will be cross board)

The only thing I can find is an integration which is ridiculously expensive, we get a lot of leads so Board 2 (cross board) has thousands of leads. Even the Formula column on Monday doesn’t allow for creating a formula to alert for duplicates.

ANY HELP IS NEEDED thanks

1 Like

Hi @TelenaCarrington - I dont think there would be a way to do this in monday via base functionality. You would either need to utilize 3rd party apps (as you mentioned) or better yet, look into some custom make.com scenarios to handle these situations.

Likely not the answer you were looking for but we are here to help if needed.

Thanks!
Mark

Hey!

I’m ok with 3rd party apps just not ones that take advantage, the only dup app would cost $150 per month and I couldn’t find another… what ones are out there?

I’ll have a look at make.com.

1 Like

@TelenaCarrington - Absolutely. make.com can give you some pretty great control over operations in monday so it’s definitely worth a look.
Mark

Hi@TelenaCarrington ,

you can use Make to automate some of the processes.
You can Set up scenario in Make that triggers whenever a new lead is added to Board 1.
This automation can check for duplicates by comparing lead information with existing leads in Board 1 and, if necessary, alert you or take specific actions.

As a complimentary, here is our magic link to get 1 Month Pro plan free (10,000 operations)
https://www.make.com/en/register?pc=msquare 2

If you need any implementation support kindly contact us:

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

Hi, can make compare lead information from board 1 with Board 2 also?

Thanks

Hi@TelenaCarrington ,
yes,you can make compare lead information from board1 and and board2.
Once retrieved the lead information from both boards, you can use Make functions and logic to compare the data. You can compare fields such as lead name, email address, phone number, etc., depending on your requirements.

If you need any implementation support kindly contact us:

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel