Duplicate Questions in Forms

Would like the ability to duplicate questions on forms rather than having to create questions from scratch each time. Or be able to upload questions in bulk like uploading items to a board from Excel.

Hey @CWithrow, just to be sure I am understanding, would you essentially like to set up a dynamic form that is universal across multiple boards? Or alternatively, saving a specific column as a template to use in other forms within your account? If this isn’t what you mean, would you be happy to elaborate further on “duplicate questions on forms rather than creating questions from scratch”? Keen to hear from you :slight_smile:

@BiancaT thanks for following up!

I have a form, for example, that asks people about their KPI goals. The text of the question, the type of question, and the conditions are all the same so instead of having to create the question from scratch 10 times, if I could make the question once, duplicated it 9 times, and just change 1 word in the sentence, it would be a big time saver. I imagine the functionality to be the same as when you duplicate a task or item in a board.

I can see what you mean here - thank you for clarifying. I agree that duplicating the questions directly from the form would certainly be a significant time saver, and we apologise that at this time it is currently supported, however it is a request that has been shared internally :pray:

Totally understand! Thanks for checking in! Hope it happens in the future! :slight_smile:

1 Like