Duplicating a folder of connected boards AND dashboard

Currently, the only way to copy and duplicate a folder of connected boards is to be an account admin, go into account sharing and share a folder with your own account.

This doesn’t currently apply to dashboards - which is a pain to create each duplication.

Is the duplication of dashboards function on the development roadmap?

Also, will there be a more elegant solution to duplicating connected board sets than the current method (which requires all boards to be set to main - losing private/sharing permissions for the duration of duplication).

I am encountering a similar pain point. I have 2 boards that feed into a dashboard. I would like other members of my team to be able to instantiate the “set” of boards/dashboards and keep the links. Currently, they must duplicate each individually and the dashboard settings get all messed up, basically requiring you to re-configure it (lots of wasted time/effort and very error prone as those doing this weren’t the creators of the dashboard).

Ideally, it would be nice to be able to duplicate a folder within a workspace that contains boards and dashboards into another workspace and have all the new dashboards like to the new boards (Iike relative references)

You told us: Currently, the only way to copy and duplicate a folder of connected boards is to be an account admin, go into account sharing and share a folder with your own account.

It is still possible?

I didn’t find any way to suplicate folder