Emmanuel Katto Uganda: Can I integrate Monday into Microsoft Teams App?

Hello folks, my name is Emmanuel Katto and I’m from Uganda. I wanted to know how can I integrate Monday into Microsoft Teams App?

I believe you can. There should be a plug in. If you go to teams, add app, search monday.com.

1 Like

Okay @KGuppy I will try and let you know if face any problem…

Hi Emmanuel Katto,

Yes, you can integrate Monday to Microsoft teams. Follow this link: Integrate monday.com with Microsoft Teams

There’s an option “Add to Teams”.

Hey @Emmanuel Katto

Welcome to the monday.com community! Fortunately, monday.com offers intuitive integration support for all Microsoft apps, including Teams. By enabling this integration, you will be able to manage, structure, and streamline all processes and projects directly from the monday.com platform. After integration, you can instantly turn tasks, updates, and new items from a board into messages in MS Teams. This way, you can keep everyone in your organization informed and synchronized.

If you’re seeking help to integrate these platforms, hire monday.com integration experts from a reputable company. The experts can link these platforms for your business and facilitate seamless collaboration.