I’ve created an app that provides a board view and writes text into a board text column. The text includes emoji characters which are visible in the text column, but disappear when the user navigates away from the board and then back to the board. The app uses the
change_column_value mutation to set the column text.
Example board text as copied using Chrome dev tools after the app writes to the text column is as follows:
<span class="text-content">🙂 Level 4: Multi team lead</span>
To reproduce this problem:
- Install the Roobrick app using this installation URL.
- Following this video to have the app update a text column programatically with emojis in the text.
- Navigate to the main table to verify emojis in the text column being updated.
- Navigate to another board.
- Navigate back to the original board.
At step 5, the board still displays the emojis. e.g.
🙂 Level 4: Multi team lead
At step 5, the emojis have been stripped from the text. e.g.
Level 4: Multi team lead