Error Emails & Activities to create item in another board automation

I have created an automation of email and activities from a board called contacts so that once an activity is created, a record is created in another board called activities and it is linked to the contacts board.

When you do this, the activity log remains in progress and is then placed as an error.

Hey @Yolbertho,

Is it possible for you to break the recipe up to see if this changes anything? For example, seperate the recipe into 2 recipes:

For recipe number 2, you’d still need for it to start with the trigger - “When whatsapp is created…”

Let me know if this makes sense!

No, so far I haven’t been able to make it work, not even by separating the recipe. However, I am receiving support from monday.com, it seems it could be a bug or an isolated case. Because they replicated the error and in effect it is not executing a part of the automation when it comes to emails and activities.

No, so far I haven’t been able to make it work, not even by separating the recipe. However, I am receiving support from monday.com, it seems it could be a bug or an isolated case. Because they replicated the error and in effect it is not executing a part of the automation when it comes to emails and activities.

If you have any other ideas, they will be well accepted.