Export to PPT

Hi Team, I have developed an App to export to PPT from a group or multi-selection of an item and submitted, I received the below reply, not sure how it is applicable to other feature sections and comments or suggestions would be a great help.

here is the feature demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LOn-q8e-JA

Hey,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is xxxxxx, and I am a member of the app review team at monday.com Marketplace. We have taken the time to review your app [Export to PPT], and we appreciate the effort you have put into it.

We have noticed that some of the required features, such as integration recipe, board view, item view, dashboard widget, workspace template, and doc action, are currently unavailable on your app. However, we believe that your app has the potential to be even better with these features.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication to your app.

Hello there @Krishkg, and welcome to the community!

Would you be able to please take this with the review team in the same channel you are using now to ask what they mean and what they would like for you to change in your app?

You can mention this community topic and my name in case the review team wants to check about the technical side with me :grin:

Cheers,
Matias