Feature request - multiple choice on Typeform integration with monday.com

Thanks Cassandra, for posting this. It actually helped me troubleshoot something…

BlockquoteIt’s important to note, however, that you can’t import multiple choice answers and question clusters into monday.com yet.

In Typeform, its a bit confusing. There is a “Multiple Choice” question type, but a toggle button to actually turn on/off multiple selection capabilities. They probably should have labeled that question type something else. Also, if you try to change the question type mid-campaign, it will wipe out your previous form results in Typeform - so proceed with caution, or just start fresh on your next survey.

Monday peeps - any plans to support that “Multiple Choice” question type in the future?

Hi @mdowell

Are you asking specifically in relation to the Typeform integration?

Yes, Julia. Specifically in relation to Typeform integration, but even more specifically in relation to the multiple choice question type in Typrform, and how that content would import into a Monday group/column. If it would help for us to re-create the problem to show, let me know and I can work with some team members here (who use TypeForm more often) to provide a detailed example.

At the moment im verry pissed of. This integration worked perfectly the first time i tried it. Al fields perfectly where imported from typeform. And i mean all… Why is this useful integration messed up :pensive:

Please prioritise this feature - it would make a huge difference to us!

2 Likes

Hi @mdowell! Thanks for reaching out to us about the multiple choice option on Typeform being supported through our monday.com integration. Currently, monday.com integrates with all fields supported in typeform’s API. Multiple choice is not one of those fields we are happy to see if we can accomodate this request in the future but know that it is currently not supported on the Typeform end so this would require further communication and approval from Typeform. Hope this helps clarify and thanks for sharing your feedback! If you do encounter any issues with this integration please reach out to us at support@monday.com. Cheers!

Did typeform change the api recently ?
First time i used this integration it picked up alle fields.

When i use the typeform email notifications i can ad “all answers”
Looks to me this is a function that can be used bij Monday to ?

Hi @Franco! Typeform’s API has not changed to our knowledge and we’ve never supported the multiple choice option. Our developer who is working with Typeform directly is aware of this and is looking into this further. Feel free to share other discrepancies you’ve come across as well :slight_smile:

hi @lauralev

It looks like there is multiple choices answer array object in typeform’s API now.

Can you let the developer in charge know?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @andhikatj! Awesome - thanks so much for sharing this, I’ve pinged our dev team to see if we can consider implementing this! Appreciate the documentation :slight_smile: Stay tuned! Cheers!

2 Likes

@lauralev Has this been updated? It still seems like multiple choice has not been integrated.

2 Likes

@everlastingmoments Thanks for following up on this feature request!

I see we passed this along to our devs and the feature was placed in their backlog. At the moment we don’t have a timeline as to when this feature may be implemented, but we hope our devs are able to tend to it in the near future.

Hi @lauralev, any updates? This is mission-critical functionality for us that will determine if we onboard Monday or not. Thanks!

1 Like

@lauralev +1
Can you provide an update please?

1 Like

We too have this need for connecting multiple choice fields to columns in Monday.

2 Likes

Hi All!

We understand the importance of supporting multiple choice fields on the Typeform integration with monday.com. We continue to have no updates on this request as our integrations team has a backlog of feature requests. I will ping our integrations team to note the momentum this is gaining in the community.

2 Likes

pinging this thread again, as we are looking to implement typeform into our boards as well. any update?

Thanks @ErickE-monday.com for all the updates and responses regarding the backlog request.

1 Like

This would also be of great interest to me. It is frustrating to see a perfectly looking survey messed up in the importing because of one question.

Tried a workaround by setting up the columns beforehand and using “tag” columns for the questions with multiple answers but it seems to be Monday’s importing, that splits columns with more than one value into two. But that can’t be too hard to change, can it? :wink:

1 Like

Can we get an update on this? Are/will Typeform multiple-choices questions be supported in the integration with you?

1 Like

Any update on this? The multiple-choice column is essential for the survey.

1 Like