Filling a Template From Board Information

Hi there,

I am wanting to use information from one of our monday.com boards to fill out a template I’ve made of an offer letter. Unfortunately, we cannot use DocuGen as we are a health organization and they are not willing to sign a BAA. Is there any other way to get data into a template?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @LynseyD - you can utilize templates in Make or Zapier as well and connect to monday. Inside monday itself I dont know of other options outside of DocuGen.

Thanks
Mark

Thanks @mark.anley! I am not familiar with “Make”, what is it?

Hey @LynseyD - Make is formally known as Integromat, a name you may recognize :slight_smile:

Hi @LynseyD :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

As @mark.anley mentioned, you could look at using an external integration with DocuGen to achieve this.

I’d also recommend taking a look at our Emails & Activities app.
This allows you to send emails directly from monday.com and pull in data from your board.
You can create templates within the app, which you could easily apply for each of the offers.
That said, this would be sent in the form of an email, rather than a PDF of downloadable document.
You can read more on this here: Emails & Activities on monday.com

I can definitely appreciate how being able to populate a template would be a useful addition to the platform for yourself, and I’m sure for other teams too, so I would highly recommend opening a thread in our Feature Request section.
Here other users who would also like this added to the platform will be able to upvote the feature!
You can find this here: Submit an Idea - monday Community Forum

Best,
Dani

Hi @LynseyD

Just wanted to check and see if you still needed any assistance with this?

We’d be happy to help! :smile:

Best,

Dani

Hi again @LynseyD

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved.
This means that the thread will close in 7 days time :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.