Hi! I’m trying to create a form that would pull columns with mirrored information from another board as the dropdown selection for the person filling out the form. For example, pulling out Agency Roster Board with everyones names listed, so when asked for “Name” in form that can select themselves from that existing dropdown list.
Is this possible?
We use this with JotForm. Hope that helps!
Nachliel from Easyapps here.
Our Monday form builder app, Easyform, supports Connected Boards questions, allowing you to show the items of your Agency Roster Board as options in a dropdown question and connect between the item created by the form and the selected agency:
Other features of our connected boars column are
- Limiting selection to a single item
- Displaying items from multiple connected boards
- Limiting select options to items from specific boards when column is connected to multiple boards
- Pro plan feature - item default values support - set default values for connected board columns that are hidden in the form.
In addition to that, we offer:
- Upload files to your board’s file columns, with support for:
- Allowing only specific file types, such as images or pdf
- Limiting the number of files that can be uploaded
- Setting a maximum for file size
- Manually retrying uploads if some or all of them failed
- Set default values for the response item’s hidden group, status, connected board and dropdown columns. To do so, select Item default values from the Settings menu.
- Add the item’s group as just another field to the form.
- Control the page’s top margin, with the ability to set different values for desktop and mobile. To do so, select Page from the Settings menu.
If you’re interested in creating styled forms that better match your brand and embed perfectly on your web page, you can check out our Monday.com app Easyform and our extensive documentation site.
You can set up a free demo here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is an example of our form in action:
I hope this helps,