Full email capabilities - its here!

Just backing this up!
This feature has great potential, but like Sven, I’d love to see an option to send via own SMTP

2 Likes

We use Gsuite and the CRMail app is working great. But is there a place in Monday to see all new emails? I know I receive a Notification but it doesn’t have any details.

I’m sending to the BCC from my outlook and it doesn’t do anything

Hi,
there is no integration recipe to send emails to a email contact when by example a status change like gmail integrations?

1 Like

There is, add the app as in integration in the Integration Center

hi @shaisolan i cant see a recipe to send an email from the integration center, what im could possibly doing wrong?=

1 Like

You are correct, my apologies.
I believe this feature will be available very soon.
Please hold tight.

1 Like

@Ronk do you know what’s the reason that there is no support for using your own SMTP provider of joyce? Why does it have to be Gmail or Outlook?
Are other SMTP providers supported soon or is it going to be a longer waiting time? (like this year or not even this year?)

4 Likes

This would be a highly desired feature indeed.

1 Like

@Sven.H My company wants me to send surveys after the order it’s complete. I have to use @companyname.com but we are hosting at rackspace.com. If I’m understanding right, I have to create a “survey@gmail.com” email, for example, and then use the integration that monday.com offers. In that case, the customer will receive an email from the newly created email, right?

Thats how I understand it right. For us this is not feasible as we want to use our own email domain. I hope Monday will support own smtp servers soon :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I guess you are right. We host with rackspace and I want to set up automatic survey but if a customer receive email from @gmail.com instead of @ourcompany.com it’s just not professional

1 Like

@Ronk or anyone else involved in the Beta program have there been any advancements since Aug 21?

v2 is out and available via Labs.

Any detail to share what this includes @Ronk ?

Thanks,
Jon

Looks to make the email activities worse. When writing an email it shows up bottom right with no way to make it bigger, read more tries to go fullscreen. looks more visual than anything else. attachments are still not great. still at the bottom of the email.

2 Likes

Pulling data from columns using the ‘customize’ button is no longer available in the subject line.
Uncertain what changes have been done with the v2 release - we heard that there was a bug with replying to a mail using Outlook integration, in that the mail thread would not be included. It looks like that has been fixed with this update. No changes on the attachments, and the bottom right email box is silly because you cannot access any other part of the screen, so almost pointless? Specifically as I cannot access the “information” view, or anything else for that matter.

When I try to install it i get a message saying that it is Restricted.

Is there a way to try the beta app, or has the final app been released?

Yes, it seems like this would be a great app but when I attempt to install it I also get an Access Denied ‘Restricted’ message. What do I need to do to install this? Thanks.

Any update on emails that are linked to an item, at the moment all emails from the sender are in all items? It would be ideal to have the emails only relating to a specific item.

4 Likes

I just tried to install this app and i got an error message saying “page is restricted” after trying to connect it? Please help!