Generate forecast in Google Sheets based

Hi,

I’m fairly new to Monday and I would like to get pointed in the right direction (or corrected if it isn’t possible):

Use case:

• I have a board where each each item is a buying customer. Among other things the item consists of a start date, end date and monthly recuring revenue.
  • I would like to have a button (or similar) that generate a 12 month forecast (e.g. one column for each month) in Google Sheets (or in Monday if possible) by for each item (customer) take the start date and for all months until the end date place the monthly recuring revenue in that month’s column.

Is that possible and if so, how do I do that?

Cheers,

Hello @ptrec and welcome to the community!

I hope you like it here :muscle:

Just to be sure this is in the right section, are you planning on writing your own script (code) or using a no-code platform such as Zapier/Make.com or are you looking for an out-of-the-box solution using monday?

Looking forward to hearing from you :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers,
Matias

1 Like

Hi and thanks Matias,

It depends, I’m looking for a solution that will do the trick with minimal effort. I do have some coding experience if that is the preferred alternative.

Cheers,

Hello again @ptrec,

Would you be able to please send a screenshot or screen recording with an example of what this could look like? I am trying to understand how you want the board to behave but not really getting the flow here.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Matias

1 Like