Harvest and Monday Invoice Integration

Hiya,

We use Harvest for timesheeting and invoicing. I’d like to create a board which shows all overdue invoices we have sent out clients. Seems simple enough but I don’t see a trigger action in Zapier for this nor is it an ootb function in the native integration between Harvest and Monday. All I really need is something like this :slight_smile:

When invoice status changes from Current to Late in Harvest create new item on Monday board. Doesn’t sound too complex right? But I can’t figure it out. Any suggestions?

Hi @Diffydawg1 - Welcome to the community. It looks like Harvest doesn’t support triggers based on the status of an invoice. I checked both Zapier and Integromat (which often has more complete API integration than Zapier). Neither have the ability to make something happen based on a Harvest invoice status.

Integromat - Image 2020-10-17 at 5.58.59 PM

Zapier - Image 2020-10-17 at 6.01.17 PM

You could have someone develop a custom app that monitors the status of all of your Harvest invoices and updates monday․com, but that seems like overkill for what I assume is a low percentage of invoices each month.

If Harvest has any sort of built-in notification it can send out to Slack or email when an invoice goes into Late status, perhaps that could be used as the basis for building a Zap?