Heading/project overview area for boards

I would love to be able to add documents, instructions or additional information in an organised way to the top of a board. For example, my project might have 1 specification document that goes across the whole thing, so rather than having this linked in a pulse (which then could create duplication) just have the spec document sitting in the top board description area.

Alternatively, the ability to have just the top group with a different set of columns to the other groups - then you could have a high level group at the top with dates, files etc without introducing unecessary columns to the rest of the groups.

Agreed.

There are a couple of similar feature requests regarding the tops of the boards (Description area etc), posted months ago in these forums, which are awaiting some love from Monday.com.

https://community.monday.com/t/robust-board-description-field-support-for-html-and-or-hyperlinks/7442

Feel free to add your vote.

Yes, thank you! I knew it was something I had seen before, but my searches yesterday didn’t bring up any exactly like I wanted. Thanks for linking!

Still wanting this in 2024!

1 Like