Hi, I am not able to do dashboard level filtering on dashboard created by connecting multiple boards. Could someone help me know on how to do dashboard level filtering for dashboards created by connecting multiple boards in Monday.com?

Hi, I am not able to do dashboard level filtering on dashboard created by connecting multiple boards. Could someone help me know on how to do dashboard level filtering for dashboards created by connecting multiple boards in Monday.com?

Hey @Gopinath,

Is this what you’re referring to?

In order to filter a dashboard connected to multiple boards you need to filter to the specific connected board, as shown in the recording.

Let me know if this makes sense :pray:

Hi Bianca,

Thanks! Yes, I was referring to this filtering dashboard connected to multiple boards. But it becomes difficult task when we have connecting around 10 or more boards.

I definitely hear where you’re coming from here.

I will take this with the dedicated team internally and let you know if we have plans to make the relevant changes in the future. I will get back to you as soon as I can :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience with me @Gopinath!

I have some exciting news for you! Our product team is currently working on fixing the filtering functionality in dashboards, with an aim (that is subject to change) to release this by end of Q1 - stay tuned for further updates :blush:

That is great news. Thank you for the prompt response Biance!

1 Like

Hi,
Is the new release of the filtering functionality in Monday.com dashboard been released ? There was supposed to be a release from product team working on fixing the filtering functionality in dashboards, with an aim (that is subject to change) to release this by end of Q1 2024.