How can I see the time an item was created, instead of seeing the date only?

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a way to see what time an item was created, as opposed to just seeing the date that it was created via the creation log.

Use case: I have a form that clients use to submit their information, and I need to respond to the clients based on how long they have been waiting and other form responses.

Right now, in the creation log column, I can only see the date each item was created.

Thanks in advanced!

Have you tried a last updated column?

@Bastouri

If you hover over the creation log column values you can see the times.

If you want to see it without doing that, one way is to create a formula column with this formula:
{Creation Log#DateTime}

Or, for just the time:
FORMAT_DATE({Creation Log#DateTime}, "HH:mmA")

Jim - The Monday Man (YouTube Channel)
Watch Our Latest Video: DYNAMIC GROUPING - The Most Powerful monday Feature Ever? - YouTube
Contact me directly here: Contact – The Monday Man

Hi everyone!
For this exactly need our team has presented Time in Status add-on which helps to track time the issue has spent in each workflow status easily. So you can monitor how fast the issue moves between statuses. Great, isn’t it?
You’ll get user-friendly data on the board in a few seconds.

You can try it on the Monday Marketplace and share your experience with us.
Hope you find this add-on helpful.

Hi there :wave:

I am happy to announced that we realised Time in Status app which track time the Item has spent in each workflow status. So you can monitor how fast the Item moves between statuses using app with reports.
You’ll get user-friendly data on the board in a few seconds.

Also you will be able to track how much time your issue spends in each status and much more by generating 3 types of reports:

:chart_with_upwards_trend: And use charts to visualize your reports a sample of a certain number according to time range/item range, or a single item:

• Pie Charts
  • Bar Charts
  • Area Charts

The app is also available in the format of board integration.

You can try it on the Monday Marketplace and share your experience with us.
Hope you find this app helpful.