How do I remove branding on emails/forms?

Any update on this request (removing monday.com branding from forms)? Seems like it would be an easy fix… ?

1 Like

This is a critical update for forms; they are consumer-facing for many of us, and the clickable Monday branding is confusing for customers. Additionally, the default “thank you” page on the forms has an odd and confusing sales banner on the bottom that hurts the consumer experience when interacting with my business. Would love an update on this feature!

4 Likes

Monday.com branding should be removed from emails, exports to spreadsheets etc. except for anyone on a free trail. Once you are paying for the platform it is obvious that only your own branding should be on client facing material.

5 Likes

Totally agree, this is the reason for not to use forms externally, which is a shame.

3 Likes

This is crazy - please remove your branding from our forms asap so we can use them.

5 Likes

I agree with all of the above. We cannot use forms if there is monday.com branding, so I am stuck using a different method for entry now on our customer-facing inputs.

Please remove the branding and the sales batter after a submission.

[EDIT]
Contacted support, and they said I should make a feature request, so I’ve done that here: Remove monday.com branding from Forms

3 Likes

Agree with concept for paid version removing all branding, it does confuse customers and we should be able to control whether or not a customer see the Monday.com logo.

It actually forces you to use other form options to avoid the forced branding.

I get the reasoning but I also think if you are paying you should be making the decision.

Chad

2 Likes

Completely agree. The branding is a show stopper for us as well.

4 Likes

We are not using Software / Functions without White-Label Options. I would highly recommend to delete those logos if you want people to engage with those functions. Especially for sensitive industries - with regard to privacy etc. - it’s a No-Go to show off with logos from other companies.

5 Likes

This is indeed very uncommon and very bad value proposition in a premium product. Any serious brand will not allow a different brand to “ride” on its development by pushing its logo in its embedded code. Its understandable in a free product - but not in one that you pay a lot of money for.

5 Likes

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for all the follow-ups and requests. The branding should no longer be visible on e-mails.

As for the forms, I checked with the department in charge of forms and it is something they are looking to analyze this quarter and depending on their findings move forward with a solution some time in the near future.

7 Likes

Thanks for the update! I really hope they move forward quickly with that. We are waiting to use the forms until that’s done.

2 Likes

Hope they take out the branding for the paying customers from forms (and success message) soon :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Great news about the emails, thank you.

Has there been any update on the forms?

Hi Chris,

No update as of yet, but when I checked with the team, they mentioned it is something they are looking to analyze as a possibility this quarter or next, so we hope that this improvement may be made in the near future :slight_smile:

Hi,

I would love to start exporting forms as PDFs without monday.com branding.

There are just a few issues I have which makes the export quite useless.

When exporting the form the layout is fine but the way it looks in a PDF export is horrid and very unprofessional looking. It also exports the pdf as an image and not as data that you can edit afterwards. The image then is sliced to multiple bits on the PDF form which is separates it into pages.

I want to use this function for product quality complaints and send the exported form view as a report to the client that we have looked into the complaint and what we have done to solve it.

Does anyone have a work around for this? It would be greatly appreciated!

I tried using integrations with Jotform that can take data from monday.com and fill in a form automatically for me. It doesn’t seem like there is such functionality?

2 Likes

Hey guys

We released the option to remove branding on Forms for Pro accounts and above!

Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:
Thanks for sharing your feedback!

2 Likes

What is the probability that this will be extended to Excel exports?

3 Likes

how? I can’t find the option in settings…

@J-Dog.

In Form View, you can access the view settings at the top right side of your page. You will then see the ability to remove this branding towards the bottom of the setting pane.

1 Like