How do I remove branding on emails/forms?

Hi,

How can I remove monday’s branding from outbound emails through the Gmail integration?

5 Likes

This was a similar post from last month and @Galit-monday.com said she’d flag it with the Products Team.

2 Likes

Yeah, this isn’t a feature I’d use until it’s gone. I’m trying to sell our products, not monday’s.

2 Likes

+1 on this.
I add to this feature, the possibility to customize the EMAIL SUBJECT in any notification,
actually displays (Monday.Com), i think for our customers this should be in first place the company name, then monday.com.-

2 Likes

Well, this feature is very raw. We need a fully customizable emails, with templates both for subject and body.
Hope we will be heard by Monday)

4 Likes

Hey!

Lisa here. I can definitely let you know that I hear you. I’ve pinged the developers to learn more about what can be done with the branding :slight_smile: I will follow-up on this chain with an update.

Lisa

6 Likes

+1, without being able to remove the branding, this is useless

2 Likes

+1 ! This should absolutely be self-evident - same for the form view!

4 Likes

Another vote for this to be accelerated. It cheapens our brand image and I agree with the other posts - we pay our fees to use a premium product, and this branding doesn’t reflect that.

4 Likes

Hi Monday – This post has a recent question from other Monday users as does my similar post (Remove Monday.com branding from emails generated through the Gmail or Outlook integrations)

Can we get an update from Monday.com as to the status of removing the branding?

Thank you

4 Likes

Since we’re paying for a premium service, it would make sense to have the branding removed from forms :slight_smile:

4 Likes

you can do this from the admin options easily… , you can add 2 logos, one for the email headers and one (like an icon) of 40x40 pixels.

problem is: monday have changed the logo that forms have, now is using the 40x40 px logo and not the email header (580x80 pixels) expanded logo…

this is a BIG problem, because our branding logo on forms is barely visible

i have reported this as an issue 30 days ago, and there are no news yet

2 Likes

Hi @GimmeRope

There’s already a discussion open on this topic so I’m going to move your request there!

Re the bug you mention @hlopezvc I’ll check to see the status.

Thanks both!

2 Likes

Any update on this request (removing monday.com branding from forms)? Seems like it would be an easy fix… ?

1 Like

This is a critical update for forms; they are consumer-facing for many of us, and the clickable Monday branding is confusing for customers. Additionally, the default “thank you” page on the forms has an odd and confusing sales banner on the bottom that hurts the consumer experience when interacting with my business. Would love an update on this feature!

4 Likes

Monday.com branding should be removed from emails, exports to spreadsheets etc. except for anyone on a free trail. Once you are paying for the platform it is obvious that only your own branding should be on client facing material.

5 Likes

Totally agree, this is the reason for not to use forms externally, which is a shame.

3 Likes

This is crazy - please remove your branding from our forms asap so we can use them.

5 Likes

I agree with all of the above. We cannot use forms if there is monday.com branding, so I am stuck using a different method for entry now on our customer-facing inputs.

Please remove the branding and the sales batter after a submission.

[EDIT]
Contacted support, and they said I should make a feature request, so I’ve done that here: Remove monday.com branding from Forms

3 Likes

Agree with concept for paid version removing all branding, it does confuse customers and we should be able to control whether or not a customer see the Monday.com logo.

It actually forces you to use other form options to avoid the forced branding.

I get the reasoning but I also think if you are paying you should be making the decision.

Chad

2 Likes