Powered By Mondy.com branding is obnoxious

I really feel there needs to be a way to disable Monday.com branding. It seriously impedes what extracts we can send outwardly to clients. It causes additional work and editing of documents for no reason.

Why do I have to delete a Monday.com logo object from every Excel workbook I pull down with a hyperlink to start a Monday.com trial account when we are already enterprise paying customers? Another example is PDF extracts of dashboards. I would like to be able to export a dashboard without having to do editing work on top of it before sending it outbound to a customer.

edited due to typo

Agreed - I could understand if this was included in free plans as part of the cost, but it is frustrating to have this show up and have to remove it when we are paying for the product.

1 Like

I cant believe we are still waiting for this feature years later. This seems like a no brainer. Who wants to run their business, advertising for another business, regardless of how simple it may seem. I feel like there was a time that we could remove the monday.com logo until they switched over to “Work Forms” or whatever. Seriously dumb. I agree with the comments above, a basic account would be one thing, but not the higher tiers.