How do you centralize email discussions + updates from multiple users to and from multiple client staff related to the same project

Hi there, how do you centralize email discussions + updates from multiple users to and from multiple client staff related to the same project?

We are a small descentralized team using Monday as a CRM and project management. I can’t find a way, either within Monday or using a third party plugin / service to manage this situation:

• We send emails from different team addresses via Gmail and/or Outlook, related to a specific project
  • We receive emails as answers to these emails and new discussions from the email address we wrote to, but also from new people from the clients’ team who are not yet in our CRM.

For the time being, we copy and paste every single email either sent or received related to a project, as updates. This allows us to have a history of the discussion + to add updates for internal use, tagging our team members so they can take action if needed. This works but is obviously repetitive and very time consuming.

There must be other ways to achieve this. I’m interested in understanding how others are managing this kind of scenario?

Thank you for your help!

Right, no answer so I guess people wanting to do this are using other tools. Any one of you are using Monday in combination with a different CRM that offers these functions? Which one?

There are several ways to do this. I would suggest watching some of the automation videos monday.com offers. If you put the email address into an email column and click the email address from that column, your default email format will pop up with a “pulse” email that should help track all responses to that email.

1 Like