How many Dashboards are available on the Standard Plan?

I’m on the standard plan and it says that I can make a dashboard that combines up to 5 boards. When I try to do that it says upgrade plan. What am I doing wrong? :slight_smile:

Hi @rosiedehaan have you tried contacting support@monday.com about this one? That might be the fastest answer.

1 Like

Have you linked one of the boards with other boards? Possibly these count as well?

Unless monday has changed the limit to count the full hierarchy of boards down the chain, so to speak, it should only count the actual specific boards connected @simon_blinno . Interesting, I’m going to check on that.

That is exactly my guess, but I have not tried it myself. Please update if you find out anything. Thank you!

It is possible to create a dashboard but the widgets I find useful aren’t part of the standard plan. Among others:
The Chart Widget
Org Chart widget
The Workload Widget
The Pivot Board Widget
The Overview Widget

Hi Rosie! Maddie here from monday.com support :slight_smile:

On the Standard Plan, you can create a Dashboard that incorporates 5 separate boards on your account.

Your dashboard is made of different widgets. The widgets not available on the Standard Plan are as follows:

The Chart Widget, a feature available on Pro plans
The Workload Widget, a feature available on Pro plans
The Time Tracking Widget, a feature available on Pro plans
The Overview Widget, a feature available on Pro plans
The Pivot Board Widget, a feature available on Enterprise plans
The Org Chart widget, a feature available on Enterprise plans

Hope that responds to your question!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.