How to automate the email marketing?

Hi everyone,
Anyone know about how to automate the email marketing?

Hey @Yoroflow

here is a great little video on how the automated email automations work in monday: Integrate your emails | monday.com tutorials - YouTube

That being said monday emails currently donā€™t support html in their emails. So monday itself is not a great tool for sending drip campaigns to prospective leads, clients etcā€¦

What Iā€™ve done is to sync all my contacts from monday into an email marketing tool : Mailchimp. There are native monday ā†’ mailchimp integrations. which can get you started. But I ended up using integromat so as to get different tags/demographic data into mailchimp for better segmentation.

Hopefully that gets you started on the right foot!
Best Regards!!

Hi Tim,

would you mind explaining how you used Integromat?

Iā€™m just finding out how the tool works, I need to segment contact into Mailchimp, once a contact in Monday is added (different country, different list in MC).

TIA!

Hey @Kelly2E

See below a screenshot of the integromat scenario (basic version) which watches when a new monday item is added and syncs to mailchimp.
I added tags to enable segmenting in mailchimp, which is what made the scenario in integromat so simpleā€¦ But if you have different lists, you could create ā€˜nā€™ number of mailchimp routes each with a different list selected for the respective countryā€¦ However I found that managing most contacts in 1 list and segmenting out is much easier to manage.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Hello guys, Michaela from Integromat here :wave:

First of all Iā€™d like to say how happy I am to see that @timlittletech is already using the power of Integromat :nerd_face: . That is awesome. Keep up the great work!

Aaaanyway, if youā€™d like to learn about using monday.com for managing your email marketing activities, you can head over to:

:arrow_right: Manage your email marketing on monday.com
which is a super helpful article that also offers some info about monday automations.

If youā€™re looking to automate your email marketing processes that feature not only monday.com but also other apps and services, Integromat sure is an option to consider.

It, of course, depends on what exactly it is that youā€™re wanting to automate. You could, letā€™s say

• send out welcome/follow-up/reminder emails featuring info from your monday boards (and potentially also update the boards with a note ā€œemail sentā€)
  • sync the contacts from your emailing list with monday (basically the reverse of what @timlittletech is doing)
  • getting info about the people who donā€™t go through with the purchase in your online store, send abandoned shopping cart emails and create matching records in monday to keep track of these potential customers
  • add new customers from your online store to your emailing list as welll as to your monday board

And so many many more. You name it, really :slightly_smiling_face:

To see what some of the options and possibilities are when it comes to automating your email marketing processes on Integromat, you can check out the list of marketing-related apps that are available on the platform.

Well and to learn about allthe fun stuff you can do with Integromatā€™s monday integration, you can check out its currently available features (ie. triggers, actions and pre-made templates).

If you like what you see and are thinking about trying Integromat out for yourself, you can simply sign up for a free account and get absorbed by the magic of automation :magic_wand:

4 Likes