Monday.com + Integration with email agents/platforms (Custom Automation)

Hi!

I want to develop a custom automation for follow-up emails. But it seems that I can’t use basic Outlook integration recipes. I even can’t make it happen correctly with Integromat/Make (as a tool for custom automations).

If you have some experience or maybe similar task previously please, advise.

Here are details of my technical description and logic of the automation.

Key things I need:

• send all automatic emails in one thread - this the same email theme and also include previous emails as replies history in each new email (automatically),
  • select which email to send as the next one based on a status opposite a contact (automatically too).

For example, I send 1st email manually and after that I need to start automation and send 4 emails automatically (1 email every 4 business day). I want to indicate which email template will go to a contact as well as which data need to be included in this email template from a person’s card (for example, a rate which I offer to a person).

here is an example: each line is a contact. Each contact has several email statuses which indicate which email need to be send to this person on an exact step. Also there are rates which need to be included or not to the email.

Also there are different email templates for each case. Just few examples:

1st Follow Up Email:

Open to Compensating (this is the default option)
Hi XX, Just wanted to follow up. We are long-term investors who tend to look out 5-10 years. We have done a ton of work in the space and would love to have a collaborative discussion with you. The call is kept in confidence, we do not want to discuss any confidential information, and are open to compensating you. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have for me. Thanks again for your time.

Specific Dollar Amount
Hi XX, Just wanted to follow up. We are long-term investors who tend to look out 5-10 years. We have done a ton of work in the space and would love to have a collaborative discussion with you. The call is kept in confidence, we do not want to discuss any confidential information, and can compensate you at $XX per hour. Please let me know if you might be interested or have questions for me. Thanks again for your time.

Raised Money Amount:
Hi XX, Just wanted to follow up. We are long-term investors who tend to look out 5-10 years. We have done a ton of work in the space and would love to have a collaborative discussion with you. The call is kept in confidence, we do not want to discuss any confidential information, and I have received approval to offer you $XX per hour. Please let me know if you might be interested or have questions for me. Thanks again for your time.

No Money Offer:
Hi XX, Just wanted to follow up about having a brief call. We are long-term investors who tend to look out 5-10 years. We have done a ton of work in the space and it would be a privilege to have a collaborative discussion with you. As mentioned before, the call is kept in confidence and we do not want to discuss any confidential information. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have. Thanks again for your time.

2nd Follow Up Email:

Open to Compensating (this is the default option)
Hi XX, I am sure you are busy so I wanted to circle back with you about having a brief call. We invest on behalf of universities, have deep experience investing in the industry, and aim to build long-term relationships with great people like yourself. We would be happy to share our views, don’t want to talk about anything that is confidential and we will not mention your name to others. We can also compensate you as long as it is agreed to before the call. When is a good time for you? Thank you!

Specific Dollar Amount
Hi XX, I am sure you are busy so I wanted to circle back with you about having a brief call. We invest on behalf of universities, have deep experience investing in the industry, and aim to build long-term relationships with great people like yourself. We would be happy to share our views, don’t want to talk about anything that is confidential and we will not mention your name to others. We can also compensate you at $XX per hour. Does this work for you and when is a good time? Thank you!

Raised Money Amount
Hi XX, I am sure you are busy. Can $$X per hour work for you? We invest on behalf of universities, have deep experience investing in the industry, and aim to build long-term relationships with great people like yourself. We would be happy to share our views, don’t want to talk about anything that is confidential and we will not mention your name to others. Thank you!

No Money Offer
Hi XX, I am sure you are busy so I wanted to circle back with you about having a brief call. We invest on behalf of universities, have deep experience investing in the industry, and aim to build long-term relationships with great people like yourself. We would be happy to share our views, don’t want to talk about anything that is confidential and we will not mention your name to others. When is a good time for you? Thank you!

As I see, Unfortunetly, it’s technically impossible to develop with low-code or no-code tools (such as Make.com).

Since Monday.com and in-box Outlook integration do not allow to build follow-up email and send them in the same thread (with the same email theme as replies) we also discovered several email platforms which allow this. But it turned out that they can’t be connected with Make.com properly so that we can’t manipulate functionality of these platforms via API to automate contact data import (from Monday.com to email platform / to sending lists) so that persons receive correct emails (with different texts).

So, is it possible? With what tool?
Please, advise.