How to import subitems from Excel

Hello everyone,

I have tried import from Excel a big activities list.
How could I import subitems automatically?

Please, somebody know how to do it?

Thank you guys!!

@taynnavieira - when you click to add a subitem simply paste the rows from excel as the “new sub item” and it will add them all for you as separate sub-items. if it gets quirky just add on the next line where it says “add sub-item”

3 Likes

Thank you Deena, I got it!

Hi @taynnavieira :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

At the moment it’s not possible to import directly into the subitems, I’m afraid.
That said, you can import the items as main level items, and then convert them to subitems after they’ve been imported.
To do this, just follow the steps below:

1. Select the items you’d like to convert by hovering next to the item name and selecting the check box that appears. You can select one item or multiple.

2. From the menu that appears at the bottom of the screen select ‘Convert’.

3. Select the parent item you would like the item/s to become subitems of.

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :smile:

Best,

Dani

1 Like

Hi @taynnavieira :wave:

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved.
This means that the thread will close in 7 days time :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.