I'm looking for a developer to create an app that will be able to search item's on a monday.com board, and then change a status column automatically based on search parameters

I am looking for a developer who can create an app that would search items in a board. Identify items that match our keyword criteria and then automatically changed a status column, which would then trigger an automation to move the selected items to another board.

The goal is to automate this task of searching and identifying news article that match our business needs.

1 Like

hi @dwadsworth

Happy to discuss further. What would be the trigger for the app to start searching? Where and how are the keyword criteria stored on the board?

I have developed some apps in Appsheet that consult and edit multiple boards on monday, trigger actions in both directions, notifications via App and email with attachments, my English is very basic but something could be done.
The app can print complex reports with professional templates. etc Greetings from Paraguay

Juan A. Genes
Phone(WhatsApp): +595 991593035 | Email : juandresgenes@gmail.com

Hey @dwadsworth

Thanks for reaching out to the community! With an exclusive framework and range of features, building apps for managing monday.com boards is easier. You can set custom widgets to any board and set the trigger for changing the board view automatically. By building such apps, you can extend the possibilities of delivering custom UI elements and integrations.

If you’re seeking help for developing custom apps, teaming up with a monday.com consulting company is the right choice. They have dedicated developers, who can build apps and automate the process of searching and highlighting related content.

Hello @dwadsworth

Did you get the assistance you required for the custom integration?
If not, please contact us at sales@constacloud.com. We have over eleven years of experience creating the most “customized and flexible” integrations, and as a result of this expertise, we are partnered with major companies who use our services as an ADD ON to their native projects, as we can support customized requests that arise from their native connections, as well as they are using us their “INTEGRATION PARTNER”.

Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks