Importing data from Power BI

Hi! I’ve heard that Monday.com can be integrated with Power BI, allowing data to be exported from Monday.comy.com to Power BI (e.g. for visualisation purposes).

However, I need to know if the reverse is possible - that is, can a portion of data be imported from Power BI to Monday.com (for project management purposes)?

Thanks,
Magda

Hello@magda

welcome to the Community

I saw your query we can intergrated to monday to power BI and sync the data and export the all the data accoding to your requirement, and reverse is also possible , both side syne the data must required for automation, i will share you flow of the video how it work the process,

Hello@magda

Connecting monday.com to Power BI with the Power BI Connector for monday.com. . It allows exporting a wide range of data, including Workspaces, Boards, Items, Teams, Users, Tags, Updates, and more, without requiring coding skills. This user-friendly connector offers comprehensive data access and supports unlimited tables and fields for data integration, advanced filtering options, dynamic Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs), and automated data extraction for up-to-date reports and dashboards.

Connecting monday.com to Power BI with the Power BI Connector for monday.com. . It allows exporting a wide range of data, including Workspaces, Boards, Items, Teams, Users, Tags, Updates, and more, without requiring coding skills. This user-friendly connector offers comprehensive data access and supports unlimited tables and fields for data integration, advanced filtering options, dynamic Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs), and automated data extraction for up-to-date reports and dashboards. how can i explain to you and how can i help you and support

yes we have given by answwer you have you resolve your problem