Inclusion of hours in Timeline selection

Hi All, Can we confirm or deny the future viability of this feature please?
@Julia-monday.com @brett-monday.com

2 Likes

They are 1.25 years late on their subitem filtering product development estimate. Might be the worse development team I’ve seen in such a funded (384 million) company. Adding time to a schedule is such a basic feature, this is pitiful.

@Julia-monday.com @brett-monday.com any news on the horizon?
This feature is essential to us.

I really need that functionality ! please give us an answer ! @brett-monday.com @Julia-monday.com

Hi all!

Firstly, we sincerely apologise for the delay in updating you all. We are working on a process to improve our responsiveness, so really appreciate your patience and understanding in advance.

As for this particular feature, I have followed up with our team as to whether this is a feature we are planning to support in the future. I will update here once we have an update :pray:

1 Like

Hi
This is also related, so please add your vote to this too: Start and end time in date column - #121 by IPM
Both of these treads have been sitting here for almost 3 years, so hope they can fix this asap or just give us the bad news so we can find a solution to this ourself.

And thanks for following up @BiancaT , but this has been done several times the last 2-3 years, so wondering why following up should be any different now?

3 Likes

Yes, this would be amazing. Please get this going Monday.com!

This mega simple feature would make a massive difference to functionality. Definitely need to have this added ASAP

2 Likes

I absolutely need this function also. Any update on this feature?

2 Likes

Hi @BiancaT and @Julia-monday.com , any update on if this is on the roadmap? Thank you!

Hi, any updates? As many already wrote we would also need this obvious feature… Thanks!

1 Like

I need a timeline per hours, better per quarter hours, to manage the day. As far as I can see, the current timeline is only working per days.

I come from the future looking for this feature, sadly here in the future is still not a thing. How can projects can be limited in days if some of my task last 2 ,3 4 hours etc?, to me, this is deal breaker.

3 Likes

Why is this not a thing yet? This would be so much more intuitive than using two columns for start and end dates. The timeline column could almost replace these entirely by implementing a “Add time” just changing the “Set dates” input field to accommodate hours/minutes as well.

Please, please add this feature.

3 Likes