Individual Checklists/To-do Lists

I’d like to create individual checklists that every employee can use just for themselves. For example, if we have new employees, there’ll be multiple things they’ll have to do and learn, and I’d like to create a checklist or to-do list that’s their own, and not shared with anyone else. Is this possible?

Would creating a private board work for this? Each employee would have their own private board. Usually checklists are a little more simple than all you get with a board, but you can make a very simple board with few columns to keep it simple.
You can create and save a template board that can be copied for each employee as needed.

Hi @Lucas2 :wave:

You can absolutely create individual checklists for every employee to use for themselves. You can do this when you’re creating a new board by changing the privacy to ‘private’ - see below.

If you have a new employee starting, I would recommend creating a private board for them, then adding them to it once they start. That way, only you and the person you invited to that private board can access it.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,
Amber

:telephone_receiver: +61 3 9067 5611 :e-mail: amber@upstreamtech.io