Integrate RingCentral with Monday.com

Hi Monday.com Team,

Can you please kindly provide the data for the following for our RingCentral integration?

•	Client ID or App Key:   
•	API Request:   
•	API Response (JSON format): 
•	API Body:

Thank you.

Gisselle

Hey @Gisselle - welcome!

I don’t believe at this time we natively integrate with Ring Central - are you trying to connect these two using something like the Zapier integration?

Or are you manually trying to create an integration otherwise? Could you share a bit more information on what you are trying to achieve here? Looking forward to hearing from you!

-Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Yes, we wanted to integrate RingCentral with Monday.com using Zapier. But RingCentral Dev team told us to obtain the following API data first:

• Client ID or App Key:
• API Request:
• API Response (JSON format):
• API Body:

Could you please help me where I could find those information?

What we wanted to happen is to be able to have an access to send and receive voice and text messages on our Monday account using RingCentral.

Thank you.

Best,

Gisselle

We would also love to integrate with RingCentral, but I’m not cod-y enough to make it work right, though I tried. So how about you, Monday.com, just build an integration instead? haha Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Hey there @Gisselle,

Thanks for providing further detail on what you’d like to accomplish.

Just to make sure we’re on the same page here, I’d really love to understand a bit further on why you’d need those specific details to integrate Monday.com with Zapier. Have you already attempted to integrate Ring Central with monday.com on Zapier? Transparently, I do not have a RingCentral account to test in this case, but the data you are requesting seems like it could be handled by the Zapier side from what I’m understanding.

If you have already tried to integrate using Zapier, but are hitting a roadlbock in the process, could you please provide some screenshots for us in this thread? I’d really love to take a closer look to make sure I understand what is happening for you on your end.

@tysidaho thank you for your feedback :slight_smile: It would definitely be easier for our users if we’ve made this one ourselves, and I appreciate your suggestion.

-Alex

Hi Alex,

I think using Zapier is enough. Not sure why Ringcentral is asking for those data. Anyways, we’re canceling our subscription with them so no need to worry about that.

Thank you so much for the prompt response.

Best,

Gisselle

1 Like

@Gisselle

Oh, thank you for getting back to me on this! How the tables have turned here :sweat_smile: I appreciate the update and I hope you’ll find a better solution that RingCentral had been for your team.

-Alex