Integrating Slack with Monday.com Boards Redirects to Wrong Account

Hi everyone, I’ve been trying to integrate my monday.com boards with my Slack account. I am a developer for other small businesses, so I’ve been a guest and admin on many accounts other than mine. The problem I’m having is anytime I try to connect the two, I am automatically redirected to an OLD client’s monday.com account, regardless of “switching account”, changing the domain URL, removing from google memory. I’m at a loss. Anyone else run into this? I’ve tried it both ways, from Slack app and from Monday.com TO Slack. Same issue.

Hi @GovConHacks :wave:

Apologies for the delay here!

Just wanted to check in and see if you’re still having issues with the Slack integration?
If so, I’d love to take a look into this further!

We will need the account URLs to investigate this, so do feel free to pop me a private message with these details, or shoot us an email to support@monday.com and we can take a closer look :hugs:

Best,

Dani

Hello - I am experiencing the same issue. Was there a solution? thanks!

Thanks Dani, but I eliminated slack as an asset so I no longer require assistance. I may try again in the future but changed my workflow in the meantime.

Hi @GovConHacks

The experts with rich expertise in monday integrations might be able to help you find a solution for this situation. They could integrate your existing Slack account with monday .com boards. This enables you to track, and enhance team-client interactions automatically and take care of every project-critical phase. By using recipe builder, monday.com integration experts can create exclusive ‘Authorization URL’ for boards, which redirects you to your new monday .com account by default. This way, you can get access to visualize what your team or associates are currently working on, their work progress, and the status of their deliverables. Overall, with monday Slack integration, businesses can improve project transparency and efficiency through the right strategies.

Regards
Neelam B
Damco Solutions
Phone: +1 609 632 0350 | Email : info@damcogroup.com