LinkedIn Integration Posting via Individual Member Accounts - Validation Needed

Hi everyone! I’m looking for confirmation that my approach to integrate LinkedIn with each of my team’s accounts will work.

The board column details:

The automation:

The result:

The current set-up shown above works, hence the “LinkedIn Post” column on the far right of my board that Monday.com automatically added when I set up the automation.

My question: If I go into each of my team member’s individual Monday.com accounts and link their LinkedIn profile on their own individual boards that do the same thing, will it work for everyone or will Monday.com only post to one LinkedIn account?

I ask because in my Monday.com account, I am restricted to tying to only one LinkedIn account. I wish I could have multiple accounts to choose from, but I believe each team member’s accounts can only be logged in to one account at any point in time. Meaning I can’t select my LinkedIn account for the LinkedIn -SH board and then select another member’s LinkedIn account for the LinkedIn-CK board without logging out of my Monday.com account and setting it up separately in the other team member’s Monday.com account.

I haven’t been able to figure out how to get Monday to publish an image in the created post. Would you mind sharing how you did it?

1 Like

hi @Ggsvwf ! I apologize for the delay in seeing this inquiry. I was able to get the image to post only if it was imbedded in the LinkedIn post that I was resharing. So my automation was set up to repost our parent company’s LinkedIn post which already had the image placed in it. Let me know if that doesn’t make sense and I would be happy to help better clarify.

Hi Gerald
Have you figured out how to publish an image on the post?
I tryed this by using the Thumbnail link in the automation setup, but it did not work for me.