Investors invested in multiples projects

Hi,

We have investors that are involved within 3 of our projects (each with their own separate board). Is there a way to view the projects (boards) and investment amounts the investor is involved in from their personal profile? Also, if we add the investor to a specific project (board), is there a way to have this project automatically show up within their personal profile?

Hey @socansey,

Can you specify what you mean by personal profile? If they’ve been invited to their boards as guests or as team members into the platform, they should have access to those specific boards only, and they should be appearing as soon as they log-in :pray:

The contact’s profile

For example, this section?

If this is the case I am afraid this isn’t currently possible - but I like this idea and will certainly share this internally as feedback!

Or within this area after clicking on the contacts name

Ah thank you for clarifying!

Whilst you can see which boards are connected to the item (/contact) via that view, it will not show a high level summary of which project boards the investor is apart of - again, great feedback!

Is there a way to view high level summaries?

This is possible if you were to create a high level board for each investor, and connect those low-level (/project boards).

Alternatively, you can also create a dashboard for each investor and connect those their boards, utilising widgets to breakdown data from a high-level.

Let me know what you think!

I’ll look into that. Thank you for all your help, Bianca!

Not a problem! Reach out if you need an extra hand at any point :slight_smile: