Is there a way to print Forms?

We have a Form we use for signing up volunteers that takes things like their contact info, availability, skills and interests. So far it’s been working great! But now we’ve run into a complication - occasionally we’ll have a project out on a construction site, with some new volunteers who might want to sign up despite not having a computer or phone on them. We would like to be able to offer paper versions of our signup Form, that we can manually enter later when they get back.

Is there a way to get a printable version of the questions on a Form?

Hi @ajwhitman :wave:

Apologies on the delay here!

I’m afraid at present we don’t have a specific feature that will allow you to download the forms and print them.
The best option here would be to open the shareable URL link and then print this webpage:

This is definitely less than ideal as it won’t allow you to show all of the drop down options for columns such as the Status column.

I can definitely appreciate how this would be a useful addition to the platform for yourself, and I’m sure for other teams too, so I would highly recommend opening a thread in our Feature Request section.
Here other users who would also like this added to the platform will be able to upvote the feature!
You can find this here: Submit an Idea - monday Community Forum

Best,
Dani

Hi again @ajwhitman :wave:

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved.
This means that the thread will close in 7 days time :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.