Is there any way to create a task using Siri?

Hello there! :wave: I have recently upgraded my account and made a full switch from different applications into the -all-in-one Monday.com. I’ve been exploring ways to streamline my workflow, and I’m curious if anyone has successfully integrated Siri with Monday.com for creating tasks. I have already read some topics in this community but sadly it hasn’t worked for me.

I’d love to hear about your experiences and any tips you might have on setting up this integration. Are there specific way, commands or tricks you’ve found useful? Looking forward to your insights! :rocket:

Thank you in advance!

Hey Juan,

I can see that you’ve already posted on this topic and given the suggestions a go. At this time, I am not too familiar with a third-party app that integrates Siri with the platform, however I will certainly try investigate this and get back to you if I find anything :pray:

Hello Biance! Yes, before asking I digged a bit both in Community and also external forums, but didn’t find any propoer solutions. I even wrote the developer of the shortut that is posted in that thread, but didn’t get any feedback.

I am also still working on it but I can’t find a proper solution to integrate in a easy and handly way voice commands for Siri in order to create a task in a board.

Should you find any proper way, please, do not hesitate to let me know!

Hi Bianca,

Checking in to see if there are any udpates here. Being able to use siri to create a task or post an update to a task would be incredible and save SO much time.

Thank you!

Morgan Roush

Hey Morgan,

Thank you for following up :pray:

I’ve investigated internally and at this time, this is not a feature that is on our immediate roadmap - I am sorry for the setback! That being said, there does seem to be a way to achieve this, if you want to take a look at this article - Siri Shortcut to Create Task In Monday.com Board Using API | Just Reed.

I hope this helps in some way!